Why Harrigan Development
Advantages of HDS
The advantage HDS and its clients have is the ability to offer two programs through the state of Wisconsin that have proven to make a positive impact for both businesses and job seekers. On-site Job Coaching may also be provided as needed.
1) On-the-Job Training Initiative
The Department of Workforce Development can reimburse a company who hires an individual referred HDS for 50% of their wages and fringe expenses for up to 3 months (90 days).
2) Internship/Work Experience
The Department of Workforce Development can reimburse a company for 100% of the wages paid to an individual referred by HDS for 6 to 12 weeks. The company is not required to hire the individual at the end of the period but may do so their discretion.
Both programs offer the following:
- Prescreened by HDS
- On site job training by HDS
- No pay, trial employment
- Jobs being filled when money is not available.
Why consider HDS?
Long-term employment from HDS equates to lower costs for your company and less work for you. Our experience and specialized education greatly improves the odds of success. We have a systematic method for providing you with quality job candidates. We add value to your company by working with us and help by offering:
- A reliable selection process
- A professional approach for finding proper fit
- Individualized attention and continued support
- Customized goal setting
- Training and employment preparation
- A continued commitment to your company
- Regular contact and ongoing support